What are cookies? In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own Cookies: are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
- Session Cookies: they collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- Technical or necessary cookies: they are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization or preference cookies: they allow the user to choose the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis or analytical cookies: allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
- Advertising cookies: allow the editor to include on the web, advertising space, according to the content of the web itself.
-Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
https://flabelus.com/es/ uses TECHNICAL OR NECESSARY COOKIES that help make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Disabling them will prevent effective use of the online store.
- Cart: Shopify Cookie used in connection with the shopping cart. 15 days. Required.
- cart_currency: Shopify cookie used in connection with the shopping cart. 15 days. Required.
- shopify_pay_redirect: Shopify cookie used in connection with checkout. 1 hour. Required.
- checkout_session_lookup: Shopify cookie used in connection with checkout. 3 weeks Required.
- checkout_session_token__: Shopify cookie used for checkout. 3 weeks. Required.
- hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout: Shopify cookie used at checkout. 1 year. Required.
- cart_sig: Shopify cookie used at checkout. 2 weeks. Required.
- cart_ts: Shopify cookie to be used at checkout. 2 weeks. Required.
- cart_ver: Shopify cookie used in connection with the shopping cart. 2 weeks. Required.
- __brLastSetCartToken: cookie needed to manage the shopping cart function of the website. Session. Required.
- _shopify_d: Shopyfy cookie required for the secure payment function on the website. Session. Required.
- _vis_opt_s: technical cookie necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the website. 3 months. Required.
- _vis_opt_test_cookie: technical cookies necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the website. It is used to detect whether cookies are enabled in the visitor's browser or not. It also helps to track the number of browsing sessions a visitor has gone through. Session. Required.
- _secure_session_id: Shopify cookie to ensure security on HTTPS connection for the entire browsing period. 1 day. Required.
- wpm-domain-test: cookie needed for website security. Session. Required.
- keep_alive: cookie used in connection with the shopper's location. 30 minutes. Required.
- localization: cookie used in connection with the buyer's location. 1 year. Required.
- secure_customer_sig: cookie used in connection with user login. Identifies the user after the user logs in to the site. 1 year. Required.
- master_device_id: cookie used in connection with user login. 1 year. Required.
- CONSENT: Google cookie used to detect whether the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. Persistent. Required.
- GRECAPTCHA: used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in the forms to avoid SPAM. 6 months. Required.
In https://flabelus.com/es/ we also use ANALYTICAL COOKIES for the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- __kla_id: this cookie is used to collect information about visitor behavior. This information will be stored on the website for internal use. 13 months. Analytics.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visitor tracking feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. 13 months. Analytics.
- _ga_5XKELP129W: this cookie is installed by Google Analytics for analysis and measurement of web traffic. It stores and measures visits to the website. 13 months. Analytics.
- _gat: used by Google Analytics to differentiate visitors and monitor the rate of requests. 1 minute. Analytics.
- _gid: installed by Google Analytics. It stores information about how visitors use a website, while creating an analytical report of the site's performance. Some of the data collected is the number of visitors, where they come from and the pages they visit anonymously. 1 day. Analytics.
- _vwo_ds: used by Visual Website Optimizer. Collects data related to user visits to the website, such as number of visits, average time spent on the website and which pages have been loaded, for the purpose of generating reports to optimize website content. 3 months. Analytics.
- _vwo_sn: used by Visual Website Optimizer. Collects statistics about user visits to the website, such as number of visits, average time spent on the website and which pages have been read. Session. Analytics.
- _vwo_uuid: used by Visual Website Optimizer to ensure that the same user interface variant is displayed on each visit, if the user is participating in a design experiment. 13 months. Analytics.
-_vwo_uuid_v2: used by Visual Website Optimizer. This cookie is set to perform a split test on the website, which refines the relevance of the website to the visitor. 1 year. Analytics.
- _vwo_referrer: used by Visual Website Optimizer. This cookie stores referrer information that allows VWO to identify the original traffic source. Session. Analytics.
https://flabelus.com/es/ also uses CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES OR PREFERENCES, which allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which the user is located.
- NID: Preferences cookie that contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember user preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g., Spanish). It is also used to customize the ads shown on your properties. 6 months. Preferences.
ADVERTISING COOKIES are also used in https://flabelus.com/es/, which allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- _gcl_au Cookies used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites using its services. 3 months. Advertising.
- Datr: Facebook Cookie. The purpose is to identify the web browser used to connect to Facebook, independent of the logged-in user. This cookie plays a key role in security: it checks at each login whether the user account is being used fraudulently by a third party. 2 years. Advertising.
- Oo: Facebook cookie used to help disable the display of Meta ads based on your activity on third-party websites. 1 year. Advertising.
- Sb: Facebook Cookie. Stores information about your browser to improve your security settings. 1 year. Advertising.
- _fbp: This cookie is set by Facebook to display ads when you are on Facebook or on a digital platform with Facebook advertising, after visiting the website. 3 months. Advertising.
- _landing_page: Stores visitor navigation by recording landing pages - This allows the website to present products and/or indicators of its advertising efficiency on other websites. 14 days. Advertising.
- _orig_referrer: This cookie is used to collect information about a visitor. This information will be converted into an ID string with information about a particular visitor. ID information strings can be used to target groups with similar preferences or can be used by third party domains or ad exchanges. 14 days. Advertising.
- _pin_unauth, _pinterest_ct_ua: used by Pinterest to track usage of services.
1 year. Advertising.
- _s Shopify Cookie. collects data on visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to optimize the website and make advertising on the website more relevant. Session. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shopify_s: Shopify cookie. Collects data on visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to optimize the website and make advertising on the website more relevant. Session. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shopify_sa_p: Shopify cookie. Collects data on visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to make advertising on the website more relevant. The cookie also allows the website to detect any referrals from other websites. Session. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shopify_sa_t: Shopify cookie. Collects data on visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to make advertising on the website more relevant. The cookie also allows the website to detect any referrals from other websites. Session. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shopify_y: Shopify cookie. Collects data on visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to optimize the website and make advertising on the website more relevant. 1 year. Analytics/Advertising.
- _y: Shopify Cookie: It collects data about visitor behavior and interaction. This is used to optimize the website and make advertising on the website more relevant. 1 year. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shg_session_id: this cookie tracks individual sessions on the website, allowing the collection of statistical data from multiple visits. This data can also be used to create leads for marketing purposes. Session. Analytics/Advertising.
- _shg_user_id: this cookie collects data about the behavior of visitors to various websites in order to present more relevant advertisements. This also allows the website to limit the number of times the same ad is shown to the visitor. 13 months. Analytics/Advertising.
- uuid: collects data about the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been loaded. The recorded data is used for targeted ads. 3 months. Advertising.
- IDE: used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user. 1 year. Advertising.
- 1P_JAR: cookie that transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive. 1 month. Advertising.
- Secure-3PAPISID: this cookie is used to deliver ads more relevant to web visitors and their interests. 2 years. Advertising.
MODIFYING COOKIE SETTINGS DEPENDING ON THE SERVER
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, have your personal data deleted or blocked at any time.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Company name: FLABELUS SPAIN, S.L.
Address: Calle Fortuny, 45, 1º Izquierda, 28010 Madrid
Telephone: 912 196 031
Security Manager: Beatriz Maria de los Mozos Velasco