At Flabelus, we would love to achieve one step ahead from our client's expectations.
This is why we have created a list of different questions that you may have come up with.
Please, if you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 628 29 30 45.
We really hope this is helpful and makes the process quicker.
If you have forgotten your password and you want to recover it, you just need to follow these instructions:
1. Click on the little person symbol on the top right side.
2. Then click on 'Forgot my password'.
3. Enter your email and click 'Submit'.
4. Access your email and follow the instruction of the email we have sent you with the subject 'Customer account password reset'. If you can't find it in your primary inbox, please check in the promotions inbox.
5. Once you find the email, click on 'Reset your pasword' and you will be redirected back to our website.
6. Enter you new password and click on 'Reset password'.
To clean your flabelus, use a soft, dry natural coloured cloth. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
All of our footwear is handmade by experts in the footwear sector, with the highest quality standards. Any marks or irregularities that appear should not be considered defects but attributes of the shoes.
If you want to check the status of your order, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Log in with your Flabelus account. If you don't have one, you can do it from our website, by clicking on the little person symbol on the top right side.
2. Once inside your Flabelus profile, the first thing that will appear will be all the orders you have placed with us.
3. Click on the order you would like to track, and you will have all the information you need.
Currently, some of our services are only available in English. We are working to make them available in several languages. If you have any difficulty finding something because of the language, you can contact us at email@example.com or via Whatsapp +34 628 29 30 45 and we will be happy to help you!
If you want to change the delivery address of your order, you can contact Flabelus at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp +34 628 29 30 45 at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to assist you with your request.
If the change of address is reported after the order has been processed, the charges will be borne by the consumer.
You have a period of 15 days from the date of purchase to manage your exchanges and returns both in our physical shop and through this portal Reveni following the instructions indicated.
We remind you that the Archive Sale collection is exempt from returns, but you can change the size and model you want.
The products that appear in our website are the ones available to buy. If you would like to be informed when a product is available again, you just need to sign up to our waitlist inside each product and we will send you an email informing you that the stock is available once we have restocked it.
Our Flabelus are a narrow last and generally size 0.5 smaller (except heels) than usual so if you are between 2 sizes or have a wider foot we recommend that you opt for one size up.
You can visit us in our Flabelus shops:
- Flabelus Hermosilla, Madrid - Calle Hermosilla, 35, 28001, Madrid.
- Flabelus Caleido, Madrid - Centro Comercial Caleido, P.º de la Castellana, 259, 28046, Madrid.
- Flabelus London - 167 Draycott Ave, London SW3 3AJ, United Kingdom.
- Flabelus Paris - 45 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France.
We also sell in many multi-brand shops around the world, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will let you know if we are already in your city.
Once your order is prepared and picked up by the courier company you can track the shipment through the assigned tracking. Delivery times are estimates and Flabelus is not responsible for delays caused by transport. However if you have any urgency or your shipment has an incident you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 628 293 045.
It is very important that you take into account the following:
- Courier agencies make up to 2 delivery attempts. In the case of a failed delivery, you will receive an email where you can either change the day of delivery or request that the order is deposited at a collection point.
- Orders usually remain at the collection point for a maximum of one week, so we recommend that you pick up your order as soon as possible.
Right now at Flabelus we have got different available payment methods: ordinary card payment, Pay Pal, Amazon Pay, Klarna, Scalapay and Bizum.
If you have a discount code and want to use it, just follow these simple steps:
- Once in the cart with all the products you want to buy, continue with your order by clicking on 'CHECK OUT'.
- Next, the window will ask for the address to which the order will be sent. On the right, below the selected product, there is a box where you can include your discount code.
- Enter your code, click 'Use' and the discount will be applied to your order.
Discount codes are not valid during sale periods or for products from the Archive Sale collection.
If you need an invoice for your order, you can contact us at email@example.com or at +34 628 29 30 45 and we will help you!
If you consider that you have received a product that is not in good condition, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and attaching detailed photos of the defect, the sole and the insole. As soon as the quality department evaluates your case, we will contact you to give you the best solution.
If the price of the product you want to exchange your order for is cheaper, the difference will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made.
If the price of the product you want to exchange your order for is more expensive, you will have to pay the corresponding difference.
Once we receive the returned product and check that it is in perfect condition, we will proceed to refund the purchase amount within 72 hours through the same payment method used in the purchase process. If you consider that your refund is taking longer than expected, we recommend that you contact us quickly at email@example.com or +34 628 293 045 so that we can verify it.